Activate an IRVING 24 account between April 20 – October 31, 2017 and be automatically entered to WIN a vacation getaway ($3,000 value)!*
Click here to open your account today!
*No purchase necessary. Terms and conditions apply. Accounts are activated upon first fueling. Prize will be awarded in the winner’s native currency.
Terms and conditions
OFFICIAL RULES – IRVING 24 VACATION OF YOUR DREAMS SWEEPSTAKES ("Official Rules")
The Irving 24 Vacation of Your Dreams Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is sponsored by Irving Oil Marketing, G.P. ("Irving") and administered by WSP International Limited (“Administrators). Irving hereinafter will be referred to as the "Sweepstakes Sponsor.”
Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the entrant's ("you" or "your") full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Rules including the decisions of the Sweepstakes Sponsor, which are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
General Sweepstakes Information: The Sweepstakes is being played at participating Irving 24 locations (see http://www.irving24.com/en/OurNetwork for list of locations). You can automatically receive (1) Sweepstakes Ballot Entry (“Ballot Entry”) when you activate a new Irving 24 Account. Limit one (1) Ballot Entry per person per valid new account activation. For no purchase entry, see Rule 3 below. Any questions, concerns or comments can be sent via mail to Irving 24 Vacation of Your Dreams Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 3009, M.I.P. Markham, ON, L3R 6G4 in Canada, in the USA mail to Irving 24 Vacation of Your Dreams Sweepstakes, 600 Main Street, #300, Tonawanda, NY, 14151-0888.
1. Sweepstakes Dates: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 AM Atlantic Time (“AT”) on April 20, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Start Date”) and ends at 11:59:59 PM AT on October 31, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes End Date”). The period from the Sweepstakes Start Date through to the Sweepstakes End Date is known as the "Sweepstakes Period".
2. Who Can Enter: The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the Canadian provinces of Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland and Labrador and in the USA states of Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Vermont who have reached the age of majority as of the Sweepstakes Start Date in the province or state in which they reside. Employees of Sweepstakes Sponsor, its affiliates and agents, contractors and immediate family members (defined as parents, children, siblings, and spouse) of each employee, together with those persons with whom such employees are domiciled, are not eligible to enter.
3. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can automatically receive one (1) ballot entry when you activate a new Irving 24 Account, at any participating Irving 24 location. Irving 24 Accounts are automatically activated upon first use at a participating location, in-store or at the pump. All ballots received between the Sweepstakes Start Date and the Sweepstakes End Date will be entered into the Grand Prize Draw. Limit one (1) Ballot Entry per person per valid new account activation. For a No Purchase entry into the prize drawings, send your Name, Address, State/Province, Zip Code/Postal Code, Phone Number, E-mail Address, clearly printed or typed on a 3” x 5” card or piece of paper to: “Irving Oil Vacation of Your Dreams Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 3009, M.I.P. Markham, ON, L3R 6G4” in Canada, in the USA to: “Irving 24 Vacation of Your Dreams Sweepstakes, 600 Main Street, #300, Tonawanda, NY, 14151-0888”. Each No Purchase Mail In Entry will receive one (1) ballot entry. Limit one (1) No Purchase entry per person. No Purchase entries must be received by October 31, 2017. Mail-in entries must be complete and legible for entry. Sweepstakes Sponsor is not responsible for late, misdirected, lost, postage due, or incomplete entries, which will be disqualified. Please allow reasonable time for postal processing.
4. Prize: There will be one (1) Grand Prize total, drawn from all Ballot Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period to award one (1) prize of a $3,000.00 Travel Voucher. Prize winner may elect to accept this prize as a $3,000.00 check, or a $3,000.00 Irving 24 Account Credit, in the currency of the valid disclosed address of the prize winner. Grand Prize drawing will be conducted by Sweepstakes Sponsor in Markham, ON, Canada at approximately 4:30:00 PM AT on November 14, 2017.
5. Notification and Redemption: If you have been drawn as the selected winner for the Grand Prize, the Sweepstakes Sponsor or Administrators will notify you via e-mail and/or phone. As a condition of awarding the prize, winner must complete, within seven (7) days of receipt, the Sweepstakes Sponsor’s Statement of Compliance, Release, and Indemnity under which, among other matters, winner confirms his/her compliance and eligibility with these Official Rules, completes, unaided, a mathematical skill testing question (in Canada only) and releases and indemnifies Sweepstakes Sponsor, Administrators and other certain parties. Potential winner will have to show a valid license in the appropriate class for their province or state for verification. If a potential winner refuses or fails to return the required documents within seven (7) days of notification, in accordance with these Official Rules, or is found to have violated the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes in any way, or is deemed ineligible to receive a prize for any reason, or if any prize or prize notification from Sweepstakes Sponsor or Administrators is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and will be deemed to have forfeited the prize in question and the Sweepstakes Sponsor will hold a drawing to select an alternate prize winner from among the pool of eligible entries received. Winner is solely responsible for any taxes on prize award. Prize is nontransferable and no cash substitution, in part or in whole, is allowed except by Sweepstakes Sponsor who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable. Prize will be awarded only to an eligible winner.
6. Odds: Odds of winning the grand prize draw depends on the total number of eligible ballot entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
7. Publicity: Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sweepstakes Sponsor to use the winner's name, likeness, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes worldwide in any media without limitation and without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. The names of the Prize Winners will be published on the Sweepstakes Sponsor and/or Administrators’ Websites and Social Networking Websites.
8. Restrictions: The following are prohibited and will result in automatic disqualification from the Sweepstakes: (1) using any method that artificially increases odds of winning; (2) non-compliance with these Official Rules; and (3) any other act which the Sweepstakes Sponsor determines in its sole discretion, jeopardizes the integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes.
9. Privacy: Sweepstakes Sponsor will be collecting personal data about you for the administration of the Sweepstakes and for purposes of internal market research. You may specifically request to be completely removed from participation in the Sweepstakes in accordance with paragraph 11 below. No such personal data will be transferred or sold to any third party except in the following circumstances:
- when you give us permission to do so;
- when, in good faith, we believe the law requires disclosure;
- to affiliated companies, provided that our affiliated companies and their agents and advisors and their respective employees are restricted from using the information for any other purpose other than as described in these Official Rules; and
- to our respective agents for data processing purposes, our respective professional advisors and promotional and marketing agencies, provided that such agents, professional advisors and promotional and marketing agencies are restricted from using the information for any purpose other than as described in these Official Rules.
Sweepstakes Sponsor may match aggregated, statistical use information to parameters established by third parties, without releasing user information. This information will not contain any personally identifiable information. Sweepstakes Sponsor may share aggregate information with trading partners, co-branded sites, participating sponsors and advertisers; however, this aggregated information will not contain personally identifiable information.
10. Winner List / Official Rules: The name of the Grand Prize winner and a copy of the complete Official Rules are available by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Irving 24 Vacation of Your Dreams Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 3009, M.I.P. Markham, ON, L3R 6G4 in Canada, or Irving 24 Vacation of Your Dreams Sweepstakes, 600 Main Street, #300, Tonawanda, NY, 14151-0888 in the USA, or by emailing email@example.com.
11. General Terms and Conditions; Release and Waiver of Claims:This Sweepstakes is void outside the Canadian provinces of Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland and Labrador and is void outside the USA states of Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Vermont and where prohibited by law, and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, state, and local laws and regulations. BY ACCEPTING ANY PRIZE, WINNERS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR HAS NEITHER MADE, NOR IS IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY REPRESENTATIONS, GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, REGARDING ANY AWARDED PRIZE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ITS QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR MECHANICAL CONDITION. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to release and hold the Sweepstakes Sponsor and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment agencies and legal advisors (collectively the "Released Parties"), harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, any loss, personal injury, death, property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from an entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or from downloading any material from the Sweepstakes Sponsor’s Servers or from any other Internet web site, regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sweepstakes Sponsor, or a third party.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR OTHERWISE CORRUPT THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
The Released Parties are further not responsible for: (i) entries that are lost, late, postage-due, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sweepstakes Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; (iv) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these rules; or (v) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified. All entries become the property of Sweepstakes Sponsor and will not be returned. If for any reason this Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of New Brunswick (in Canada) or the laws of the state of New Hampshire (in the USA) without regard to its principles of conflicts of law and jurisdiction and venue shall be solely within the Province of New Brunswick.
Sweepstakes Sponsor: Irving Oil Marketing G.P., Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada.
Administrators: WSP International Limited, Markham, ON, Canada.